August 15, 2020 3 min read
Quality sleep is linked with increased recovery, with adequate rest and recovery showing positive effects in many areas including;
- increases in your immune system
- decreases in the risk of cancer
- decreases in body fat %So how do you make good sleep a priority?
- BLACK OUT YOUR BEDROOM
- COOL IT DOWN
- DIM YOUR LIGHTS
- YOUR PHONE - USE THE FUNCTIONS!
- LIMIT SCREEN TIME BEFORE SLEEP
- SLEEP TIMING - ROUTINE
- LIMIT CAFFEINE AFTER 2PM
Comments will be approved before showing up.
March 03, 2021 2 min read
February 11, 2021 2 min read
February 11, 2021 3 min read
Sign Up to our Monthly Sleep Newsletter and get the latest articles delivered directly to your inbox!
Sign Up to our mailing list for exclusive insider development update and early access to our launch.